Voyager is an analytics probe designed by engineers at OK Roger. Once you setup your company's Google (specifically - G-suite) domain to work with Voyager, this allows you to get insights about Travel Habits of your employees.
How do I set it up ?
Please follow the instructions below. Once you are done, you can click submit in the form below
- Go to your G Suite domain’s Admin console.
- Select Security from the list of controls. If you don't see Security listed, select More controls from the gray bar at the bottom of the page, then select Security from the list of controls. If you can't see the controls, make sure you're signed in as an administrator for the domain.
- Select Show more and then Advanced settings from the list of options.
- Select Manage API client access in the Authentication section.
- In the Client Name field enter : 114978980986217755177
- In the One or More API Scopes field enter : https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar.readonly, https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.readonly
- Click Authorize.
Can I unsubscribe and stop the service ?
Does Voyager work with Microsoft 365 or anything other than Google ?