Please make sure you read the full description below before applying, including the culture document. We’ll reach-out within a few days if it looks like a solid fit to start the interview process.
Team culture is hugely important to us. This is what will determine if we are a fit, and how quickly you build trust with the existing team. Our major core values are - Hungry, Humble and Honest.
- “Be Roger”. Aiding our travelers and ensuring their high level of satisfaction through text, Slack, email, Google Chat, Facebook, etc.
- Work off of the prioritized task list, executing according to the Training/Standards of our different services
- Study client data, including profile, calendar, and historical conversation for context, so you can intelligently and appropriately do the work (as a great assistant does!)
- Identify, improvise and communicate enhancements in our standard processes and our operational setup
- Continuously build and update user profiles and notecards based on feedback and insights
- Share positive and negative user experiences in the Slack channels
- Embody our culture (e.g., go "above & beyond" for our clients by delighting them!)
- Ask questions and elevate if you do not know what to do!
- Delighting our users in every interaction you have with them, leaving them happy and excited!
Must have attributes
- Do you have excellent written and spoken English language skills?
- Do you know how to find the answer to anything using Google? We want resourceful people who can think for themselves!
- Do you handle competing priorities and higher stress situations well? Our users are under the gun sometimes and our job is to patiently and calmly get them out of it!
- Are you familiar with online travel search tools? Expertise with them is a HUGE plus. Examples include Google Flights, Expedia, Kayak, Google Maps, Skyscanner, Skiplagged, Booking.com, Hotels.com, etc.
- Are you detail-oriented and process-driven? We are extremely methodical in our approach to customers, and getting every detail right is important.
- Do you have patience in your communication and delight in providing an awesome experience to those you talk to? You should brighten up people's day!
- Experience with any of the following: Slack, Google Hangouts, Trello, Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.), and a few select internal tools and systems.
Strongly preferred attributes
(If you have any or some of these, let us know in your intro email!)
- Background in Travel and maybe a degree from Hotel/Tourism focused College
- Experience with remote, distributed teams
- “True startup” experience and ability to perform well in unstructured environments