Freelance Content Marketer (Part-Time)
About the Role
As we start to generate content to help the event & travel industry, we are looking for someone experienced in content promotion so our content is being surfaced to the audience to who it’s intended to benefit. You will solely be measured by meaningful user engagement that you are able to generate.
Since our company's products and services are focused on Events & Business Travel - prior experience as an Event Planner and/or Travel Manager would be helpful. Additionally, if you are already part of these communities (such as Event Planners), this will make your job noticeably easier.
Note that we are not planning on writing shamelessly self-promotional or salesy/spammy content. Our content will aim to be thought-provoking in a way that's also aligned with our business value for our customers. Please review the blog section on our website for some examples.
- Help manage our content creation process to improve content optimization.
- Work closely with our Blog writers to optimize our existing content.
- Build and nurture an online community for Event Managers.
- Plan, manage, execute, and measure SEO campaigns, including setup, strategic development, campaign organization, and research with minimal supervision.
- Provide SEO execution of keyword research, local search optimization, and social media optimization.
- Develop and implement strategic internal link-building campaigns.
- Monitor SEO trends, evolving technologies, and best practices.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Community content promotion; find existing communities that contain our target audience, and promote our content in those communities.
- Problem solver and self-motivated
- Strong organization and creativity skills
- Event Management or Travel Management experience is a plus
- Certified in Google Analytics is a plus
- OK Roger is building an AI-driven platform to solve problems for business travelers.
- We offer Roger as a personal assistant for individual business travelers. Text and book a flight!
- Our enterprise platform is meant for teams with many business travelers who want to save money and increase their team's productivity.
- We are an early-stage startup and as such a globally distributed team with a presence in the US, Europe, and Asia.
- We are very open to finding the right talent as opposed to being focused on hiring in a given geography.
You’ll be working with successful Technologists from well-known Tech companies - to help them succeed in their mission. We think we have a lot to offer and hope that you do too!
Work From Anywhere!
Work directly with the Founder & CEO and the rest of the founding team. We are still small and you can grow with us.